- use of Ambleside Method curriculum.
- access to the ASI curriculum lists and curriculum store.
- supplemental resources such as schedules and sequences.
- science experiments and observations.
- mentoring conversations with an Ambleside Method master teacher (30 hours total).
- AHS conference calls throughout the year for training and inspiration.
- assistance with exam preparation, evaluation, and oversight.
- standardized exams for math, grammar, and reading.
The Ambleside curriculum and resources are licensed for 1 year for your immediate family’s exclusive personal use.
ASI homeschool mentor program participants may access ASI’s the teacher support sections of this website. Within you will find examples of student work, demonstration videos, and other teaching and learning resources used by professional Ambleside teachers around the world.
Master teacher mentoring
The homeschool mentor program provides individualized instruction, feedback, and training via 30, 1-hour telephone consultations with an Ambleside master teacher during the school year. During these conversations, master teachers assist you in planning instruction for your children and offer feedback on your children’s growth. Additional mentoring is available at an hourly rate.
Exam preparation, evaluation, and oversight
Master teachers oversee the examination process twice each school year. They assist with writing exam questions and evaluating students responses; they also provide standardized exams for math, grammar, and reading.
$4,000 per year, books and supplies not included.
Parents hold all schooling records and are primary educators. Parents are solely responsible to fulfill all legal schooling requirements. ASI serves as a consultant only and is not responsible to fulfill any educational standards or requirements.
For more information
Contact us and we will be in touch to discuss the benefits to you and your children.