Would you like to experience Charlotte Mason's educational principles applied? Learn more about Ambleside Schools? Grow in the Ambleside Method? Attend an Ambleside Internship! 3-day internships are held several times each academic year.
You will receive:
- a comprehensive view of an Ambleside education.
- occasion to study the thought of Charlotte Mason.
- opportunity to observe teachers modeling Ambleside Method.
- small-group discussion of Mason’s approach and the Ambleside Method with master teachers.
You will reflect on:
- what it means to be a person.
- how to raise children as persons.
- how a relational atmosphere affects our capacity to learn.
- how habit shapes our learning and our lives.
- how to cultivate new habits.
- how loving relationships and inspirational ideas empower persons to learn and grow.
Internships run from Wednesday to Friday; normally limited to 12 participants.
Cost is $800 per person ($725 per person for groups of 3 or more).
Includes a light breakfast and lunch each day.
To reserve your space or request additional information, please contact us.
2014 - 2015 Internship Schedule
Wednesday, October 8, 2014 to Friday, October 10, 2014 at Ambleside School of Fredericksburg, TX.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 to Thursday, November 6, 2014 at Ambleside School of Colorado.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 to Friday, March 27, 2015 at Ambleside School of Fredericksburg, TX.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 to Thursday, April 9, 2015 at Ambleside School of Colorado.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 to Friday, April 17, 2015 at Ambleside School of Herndon, VA.
Tuesday, May 5, 2015 to Thursday, May 7, 2015 at RiverTree School, MN.