Would you like to experience Charlotte Mason's educational principles applied? Learn more about Ambleside Schools? Grow in the Ambleside Method? Attend an Ambleside Internship! 3-day internships are held several times each academic year.
You will receive:
- a comprehensive view of an Ambleside education.
- occasion to study the thought of Charlotte Mason.
- opportunity to observe teachers modeling Ambleside Method.
- small-group discussion of Mason’s approach and the Ambleside Method with master teachers.
You will reflect on:
- what it means to be a person.
- how to raise children as persons.
- how a relational atmosphere affects our capacity to learn.
- how habit shapes our learning and our lives.
- how to cultivate new habits.
- how loving relationships and inspirational ideas empower persons to learn and grow.
Internships run from Wednesday to Friday; normally limited to 12 participants.
Cost is $800 per person ($725 per person for groups of 3 or more).
Includes a light breakfast and lunch each day.
To reserve your space or request additional information, please contact us.
2013 - 2014 Internship Schedule