Would you like to experience Charlotte Mason's educational principles applied? Learn more about Ambleside Schools? Grow in the Ambleside Method? Attend an Ambleside Internship! 3-day internships are held several times each academic year.
You will receive:
- a comprehensive view of an Ambleside education.
- occasion to study the thought of Charlotte Mason.
- opportunity to observe teachers modeling Ambleside Method.
- small-group discussion of Mason’s approach and the Ambleside Method with master teachers.
You will reflect on:
- what it means to be a person.
- how to raise children as persons.
- how a relational atmosphere affects our capacity to learn.
- how habit shapes our learning and our lives.
- how to cultivate new habits.
- how loving relationships and inspirational ideas empower persons to learn and grow.
Internships run from Wednesday to Friday; normally limited to 12 participants.
Cost is $800 per person ($725 per person for groups of 3 or more).
Includes a light breakfast and lunch each day.
To reserve your space or request additional information, please contact us.
2015 - 2016 Internship Schedule
September 30, 2015 at Ambleside School of Fredericksburg, TX.
November 2, 2015 at Ambleside School of Ocala, FL.
April 13, 2016 at Ambleside School of Fredericksburg, TX.
April 20, 2016 at Ambleside School of Herndon, VA.
April 26, 2016 at Ambleside School of Colorado.
May 3, 2016 at RiverTree School, MN.