“. . . hold fast the educational faith that was in them, faith in knowledge as the children's birthright, faith in mind, the children's inheritance; for education was a venture of faith.
- Essex Cholmondeley, The Story of Charlotte Mason
The most valuable services ASI provides are:
- Training, consulting, and performance assessment of teachers and school administrators.
- Quality controlled curriculum and curriculum resources.
- An extended community of teachers, school administrators, and board members who share a common commitment to Christ and an Ambleside education.
Specific services that ASI provides its member schools include:
- Full use of the Ambleside School Curriculum and on-line curriculum resources with annual updates.
- Schedules, teacher and parent handbooks, student reports and other pedagogical tools.
- Training, mentoring, and support of the principal.
- On-request consulting (30 hours per year).
- On-going training of teachers.
- School administrator resources for hiring and training teachers.
- Annual on-site visits for training, assistance with quality control and consulting.
- Assistance in the selection of new principals and teachers when requested.
- Assistance with the initial promotion of the school (consulting, speaking) when requested.
- Use of the ASI trademark.
- Sharing of marketing tools developed by ASI or member schools.
- Relationships with other ASI member schools to benefit from a variety of expertise.
- ASI is accredited by Accreditation International (http://www.aiaccredits.org) and offers its member schools accreditation through Accreditation International and the National Council for Private School Accreditation. NCPSA has reciprocity with Middle States Association of College and Schools, making accreditation with Middle States a further option.
Please contact us to discuss how we might support you and your educational endeavors.