Rocky Mountain Christian Academy is currently accepting applications for a Kindergarten Afternoons Instructional Aide position.
RMCA is a classically-inspired school community where education is an atmosphere, a discipline, and a life. We are dedicated to inspiring students to a lifelong passionate pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty, and equipping them to impact their world for Christ. Since 1998, RMCA has provided a transformative educational experience to families with Preschool - 8th grade students in the north Denver metro area. Accredited through Accreditation International and a member of ASI, RMCA is affiliated with Ambleside Schools International (www.amblesideschools.com), an association of U.S. and international schools inspired by the educational philosophy of educator Charlotte Mason. As such, RMCA seeks to live out the ideas that every child is born a person and education is an atmosphere, a discipline, and a life. Find out more about the school at www.rmcaonline.org.
The Kindergarten Afternoons Instructional Aide assists the kindergarten teachers in cultivating habits, character, and engagement with our kindergarten students who remain on campus for selected afternoons. The Instructional Aide will engage students body, mind, and heart in a number of classroom and outdoor activities including lunch, recess, and rest-time. The Instructional Aide will also follow the school’s scope and sequence of studies including books, games, nature studies, and other enrichment activities.
- Support habit formation and holistic enriching activities
- Uphold health and safety procedures
- Confess a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Agree without reservation to the RMCA Statement of Faith and missional statements
- Be an active member in good standing with a local church whose fundamental beliefs are in agreement with RMCA’s Statement of Faith and missional statements
- Model Christian virtue in professional and personal life
- Have 2+ years of early elementary experience
- Possess an undergraduate degree in education or allied field
Job Position Details
This is a part-time position with an annual contract, renewable annually with performance review; reports to Executive Director/Principal. Tuition reduction benefits are available. If interested, please email a resume/cv and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rocky Mountain Christian Academy
Grades:PreK - 8
Phone: (303) 652-9162