Rocky Mountain Christian Academy is a school community dedicated to inspiring students to a lifelong passionate pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty, and equipping them to impact their world for Christ. Since 1998, RMCA has provided a transformative educational experience to families with Preschool-8th grade students in the north Denver metro area. Find our more by visiting our website, www.rmcaonline.org.
RMCA is a growth-minded school that focuses on cultivating the whole person of each child and adult in our community. We work with teachers and parents to help each child grow in his or her relationships, habits, and character through a wide range of studies.
RMCA is a member of Ambleside Schools International (www.amblesideschools.com), an association of U.S. and international schools inspired by the educational philosophy of educator Charlotte Mason. Ambleside assists RMCA through ongoing professional growth for each staff member. Our goal is to help each teacher reach toward their potential as a learner, teacher, and disciple of Christ.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Middle School homeroom teacher, with emphasis on math and science (full-time)
- Elementary homeroom teacher (full-time)
- Preschool Lead Instructor (part-time)
- Music instructor for elementary and middle school grades, with emphasis on vocal instruction and choir (part-time)
- Physical Education and Conditioning Instructor for K-8 (part-time)
- Spanish Instructor for Elementary Grades (part-time)
- Art Instructor for Elementary and Middle school grades (part-time)
- Assistant Principal, with emphasis on administration and teaching (full-time)
Candidates may consider applying for more than one position, particularly for the specialists (e.g. Spanish, music, art, PE). Depending on the candidate's experience and desire, he or she may combine several of these part-time roles.
These positions includes the following general responsibilities:
- Cultivate students' relationships with studies, people, and God
- Serve with colleagues to promote whole person education for each student
- Assist parents in helping students grow in character, habit, and skills
- Continue one’s personal and professional growth as a learner and disciple
These positions include the following job requirements include the following:
- Be in agreement with RMCA’s Statement of Faith
- Be active in a local church
- Be in agreement with the school's Ambleside philosophy of education
- Have earned an educational or complementary degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- Enjoy working with children in an academic setting
- Possess a growth mindset for one's self and students
- Be a role model of spiritual and academic ability and leadership
Less than an hour from world-class alpine skiing and even closer for hiking, climbing, camping, and cross-country skiing, RMCA is strategically located in a beautiful region with many opportunities to enjoy God’s creation for four seasons. Our climate is relatively mild with an annual average 300 days of sunshine, mild and dry summers and winters with typically ‘just the right amount’ of snow in the winter months.
Boulder and Weld Counties--and our surrounding areas--feature a number of churches and cultural opportunities and affordable areas to live. We will work with prospective employees to look for affordable housing options.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-652-9162 to send your resume or cv and ask any questions about our school and the position.