Securing the Five Practical Necessities for Starting a School
The practical necessities for starting a school can be secured in a variety of ways. ASI will share best practices that accord with the Ambleside/CM approach and that have proven to be successful. These five necessities include:
- establishing key school leadership (full/part time principal or lead teacher)
- leasing and preparing an appropriate facility and acquiring needed furniture
- recruiting school students and families
- hiring needed faculty and administrative staff
- securing needed financial resources
As the opening of the school approaches, you will also need to:
- Monitor and revise your financial plan incorporating vision, priorities and reality.
- Purchae desks and chairs as well as other tables, bookshelves, decore.
- Acquire needed curriculum (An ASI curriculum expert will guide through this process.).
- Update your plan continually as resources are provided and challenges are faced.
An ASI consultant will assist, as your core team clarifies priorities and prayerfully works a viable plan leading to opening the new school's doors.
Now….the journey begins.