It was through the efforts and expense of Dean and Karen Andreola that Charlotte Mason's Original Home Schooling Series was published in the United States in 1989.It is with gratitude and permission of the Andreola's that Ambleside Schools International makes Charlotte Mason's six volumes available. (Link to the Andreola's).
Introduction to the Original Home Schooling Series (Dean and Karen Andreola)
Forward to the Original Home Schooling Series (John Thorley)
HOME EDUCATION (Volume 1)
- A Growing Time
- Flowers and Trees
- 'Living Creatures'
- Field-Lore and Naturalists' Books
- The Child Gets Knowledge By Means Of His Senses
- The Child Should Be Made Familiar With Natural Objects
- Out-Of-Door Geography
- The Child And Mother-Nature
- Out-Of-Door Games, etc.
- Walks In Bad Weather
- 'Red Indian' Life
- The Children Require Country Air
Part III 'Habit Is Ten Natures'
- The Habit of Attention
- The Habits of Application, Etc.
- The Habit of Thinking
- The Habit of Imagining
- The Habit of Remembering
- The Habit of Perfect Execution
- Some Moral Habits - Obedience
- The Matter and Method of Lessons
- The Kindergarten As A Place of Education
- Further Consideration Of The Kindergarten
- The First Reading Lesson
- Reading By Sight And Sound
- Reading for Older Children
- The Art of Narrating
- Spelling And Dictation
- Bible Lessons
- Natural Philosophy
- Pictorial Art